Effective: September 11, 2019
Revised: January 1, 2021
Broad Cove Capital’s goal is to protect your privacy. In the course of providing services to you, we may obtain nonpublic personal information from sources such as:
• Information reported by you in applications, questionnaires, and correspondence.
• Information we receive from other parties you have authorized to share information with us (such as your accountant, attorney, broker, banker, custodian, insurance agent, or employer).
The types of nonpublic personal information we collect and share from you depend on the services we provide to you. We do not share any nonpublic personal information with any non-affiliated third parties, except in the following circumstances:
• As necessary to provide the service(s) that you have requested or authorized us to perform for you, services for Broad Cove Capital or functions on your behalf;
• As required by regulatory authorities or law enforcement officials who have jurisdiction over Broad Cove Capital, or as otherwise required by applicable law;
• To the extent necessary to prevent fraud and unauthorized transactions in your accounts; and
• With your consent, we will disclose nonpublic personal information about you to unaffiliated third parties approved by you (such as your accountant, attorney, broker, banker, custodian, insurance agent, or employer).
The security of your nonpublic personal information is important to us and we follow strict standards to safeguard personal information. We maintain reasonable physical, electronic, technical and procedural safeguards to protect your nonpublic personal information from intentional or unintentional use or disclosure, including limiting access to data and regularly testing our security technology.
Should you have any questions regarding the above, please contact Matthew E.D. Daigneault at 207-781-7800 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.